Melbourne Landscape

Visa to Australia

Conference participants from other countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter Australia.

To participate in a conference in Australia, passport holders from certain countries can apply for either an eVisitor (subclass 651) visa for free or an ETA (subclass 601) visa with a small amount of service fee. Passport holders from other countries will need to apply for a regular visitor visa (subclass 600) with a visa application fee.

Please check your eligibility and find official visa information at Australian government website.